| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, Wa in September is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A feeble 11.3mm (0.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA, Australia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, Wa:
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 759.5 kms (472 miles) N
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 978 kms (607.7 miles) WNW
- Meekatharra, Australia - 992.7 kms (616.8 miles) WSW
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 824.7 kms (512.4 miles) WSW
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 927.8 kms (576.5 miles) SW
- Forrest, Australia - 644.7 kms (400.6 miles) S
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 852.2 kms (529.6 miles) NE
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 851.5 kms (529.1 miles) NE
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 460.9 kms (286.4 miles) ENE
- Alice Springs, Australia - 582.3 kms (361.8 miles) ENE
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 757.4 kms (470.6 miles) ESE
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 655.7 kms (407.4 miles) SSE
- Ceduna, Australia - 948.4 kms (589.3 miles) SSE