| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, Wa in January is very hot at 30.15 °C (86.27 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 31.1mm (1.2in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:16 long and the longest day is 13:39 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA, Australia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, Wa:
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 759.5 kms (472 miles) N
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 978 kms (607.7 miles) WNW
- Meekatharra, Australia - 992.7 kms (616.8 miles) WSW
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 824.7 kms (512.4 miles) WSW
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 927.8 kms (576.5 miles) SW
- Forrest, Australia - 644.7 kms (400.6 miles) S
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 852.2 kms (529.6 miles) NE
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 851.5 kms (529.1 miles) NE
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 460.9 kms (286.4 miles) ENE
- Alice Springs, Australia - 582.3 kms (361.8 miles) ENE
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 757.4 kms (470.6 miles) ESE
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 655.7 kms (407.4 miles) SSE
- Ceduna, Australia - 948.4 kms (589.3 miles) SSE